Please find here background information to help you plan a visit to the Building. The documents below are in pdf format and can be downloaded and printed.
Please note that the Lye & Wollescote Cemetery Chapel has been renamed the Thomas Robinson Building.
Access to The Thomas Robinson Building is available on Mondays with prior agreement from Dudley MBC Registration Services. Please call The Registrar's Office on 01384 818349 to arrange your visit and a brief talk from the Registrar. There is currently no charge for any of these services.
If you wish to book a self-led visit to Lye & Wollescote Cemetery and The Thomas Robinson Building to undertake an activity, please contact The Registrars Office to inform them of your proposed visit. More information on arranging visits are detailed in the Planning a Visit link below
- A brief history of the Cemetery and Chapels
- Planning a visit to the Thomas Robinson Building
- Code of Conduct when visiting Lye and Wollescote Cemetery and Chapels
- Risk Assessment for self led activities undertaken at Lye Cemetery
- Teacher Evaluation
- A summary of all of the activities and related resources. This includes the relevant Key Stage, theme and whether they can be delivered on or off site
- How to use Lye & Wollescote Cemetery and Chapel across your Primary Curriculum - a curriculum map that reflects how you could embed LWCC into your curriculum
- View and download the Cemetery Trail Leaflet and Interpretation Panels
- How to find Lye & Wollescote Cemetery and Chapel